Moscow, May 26, 2011 – Independent director Sven Ombudstvedt has been named as chairman of the board of directors of OJSC PhosAgro. Ombudstvedt was elected by unanimous decision of the members of the board of directors of OJSC PhosAgro.
Ombudstvedt has served as president and CEO of Norske Skogindustrier ASA since January 1, 2010.
- 2008-2009 SCD SAS (Paris), Senior Vice President.
- 2006-2008 Yara International ASA, Chief Financial Officer & Head of Strategy.
- 2003-2006 Yara International ASA, Senior Vice President Upstream Operations.
- 2002-2003 Norsk Hydro ASA, Senior Vice President Corporate Strategy.
- 1999-2002 Hydro Agri (Brussels), Senior Vice President Commercial Policy and Industrial
- 1995-1999 Hydro Agri Europe (Brussels), Vice President Market Strategy and Planning.
- 1993-1995 Hydro Agri, Market Analyst.
- 1992 Hydro Aluminium Sunndal, Systems Developer.
- 1991 Hydro Data, Systems Analyst.
Ombudstvedt holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Pacific Lutheran University and a master’s degree in international management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management, both in the United States.
The board of directors also decided on the creation of a number of committees and elected committee chairmen and members. Vladimir Litvinenko was elected chairman of the Strategy Committee, while Marcus Rhodes will chair the Audit Committee.
Ivan Rodionov will chair the Remuneration and Human Resources Committee. Igor Antoshin was elected as chairman of the Labor, Industrial Safety and Environment Committee.