Moscow – PhosAgro ("the Company") (Moscow Exchange, LSE: PHOR), one of the world’s leading vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producers, announces that it will hold a capital markets day in London on 28 March 2017.
At the capital markets day event, members of PhosAgro’s Board of Directors and executive management team will present the key achievements and changes of the 5 post-IPO years, comment on FY 2016 financial results and give phosphate market outlook. This year’s key focuses will also include sustainable growth and development, environmental and social responsibility.
The presenting team currently includes:
- Sven Ombudstvedt, Independent Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Marcus Rhodes, Independent Director and Chairman of Audit Committee,
- James B. Rogers, Independent Director and Chairman of the Remuneration and Human Resources Committee
- Andrey Guryev, Chief Executive Officer
- Sergei Pronin, Deputy CEO for Sales and Marketing
- Alexander Sharabaiko, Chief Financial Officer
- Mikhail Rybnikov, Chief Operating Officer
- Siroj Loikov, Human Resources Director
- Irina Evstigneeva, Director for Marketing and Development.
The event venue is located in The Dorchester Hotel, The Dorchester, 53 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 1QA. A live video webcast of the event will be provided.
Registration for Capital Markets Day will be available online at www.phosagro.com
from 1 February 2017. Detailed information about registration will be provided additionally.