Popular Queries

PhosAgro Announces Completion of SPO

22 April 2013
Moscow – PhosAgro (Moscow Exchange, LSE: PHOR), a leading global vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producer, announces the completion of all payments and transfers as part of the offering of existing shares in the form of shares and GDRs by a group of the Company’s shareholders (the “Offering”) that was announced 8 April 2013.

The existing shares were sold by the Cyprus-registered companies Adorabella Limited and Chlodwig Enterprises Limited.

The Offer price was USD 42.00 per ordinary share, which was equivalent to USD 14.00 per GDR. In total 11,111,000 existing shares were sold for the amount of USD 466,662 thousand.

In accordance with the conditions of the Offering, 79.65% of PhosAgro’s shares are subject to a lock-up period (deed of lock-up) from 12 April 2013 to 31 December 2013, and remaining 20.35% shares make up the Company’s free float.

BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Raiffeisen Bank International, Renaissance Capital, Sberbank CIB, and VTB Capital were acting as Joint Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners for the Offering.