Moscow – PhosAgro and Rostselmash, together with the International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI), will hold their first agrotechnical field conference at a modern farm belonging to the agricultural holding AgroGard on 8 September 2017.
At the conference, company experts and recognised Russian and foreign scientists in the field of agriculture, plant and animal nutrition, will present on the following topics:
- Effective plant nutrition systems for obtaining higher yields;
- Absorbtion of nutrients based on application methods and type of mineral fertilizer;
- New grades of complex fertilizers with sulfur content, the results of field testing using sulfur-containing mineral fertilizers;
- The 4R principles (nutrient stewardship principles): the right source, right rate, right time and right place for application of fertilizers;
- Experience using liquid complex fertilizers on winter wheat, sunflower and corn crops, results of testing by AgroGard;
- Innovative methods of soil cultivation;
- Feed phosphates and feed urea.
Highly efficient agricultural equipment made by Rostselmash (combine harvesters, tractors and soil-cultivating equipment, sprayers, applicators-plant-feeders and other agricultural machinery) will also be on display, and participants will have the opportunity to see them in operation.
IPNI President Terry Roberts, who will open the field conference, said:
"I am happy to participate in such an event together with our partners: we have gathered a group of real professionals and enthusiasts who seek the best integrated solutions and new technologies for safe and efficient farming. Our work is aimed at promoting sustainable agriculture, and we are happy to share the results with those for whom it really matters.”
The PhosAgro and Rostselmash field conference will become a platform for obtaining the most relevant scientific and practical information on crop production and feeding, sharing experience and networking.
Location: Krasnodar region, Korenovsky district, Zhuravskaya village, fJSC "Kuban" (branch of JSC "AgroGuard")
Date: 8 September 2017
09:00 - 10:00 Arrival of guests, registration. Welcome coffee.
10:00 - 10:15 Opening ceremony
10:15 - 13:00 Conference
13:00 - 15:00 Lunch and networking
To participate in the event, please contact:
PhosAgro: +7 (918) 332-79-79 Larissa Bovsunovskaya
Rostselmash call centre: +7 800 250-60-04