Urea is provided with ready-mixed feed, concentrated mixture or silo, thoroughly mixed. Feeding doses with ready-mixed feed or concentrates (grain feed):
- Cattle: 2,5 – 3% of feed mass
- Sheep: 3 – 4% of feed mass
It is introduced with molasses as 1:8–9. When feeding with the silo, the additive is mixed with the silo immediatelybefore livestock feeding in the ratio of up to 1% of the silo mass, or the silo is treated with an aqueous solution prepared 1-3 hours before consumption in the ratio of 1 kg of urea per 2-3 litres of water.The daily dose is fed for 2-3 times. The highest daily dose of feed urea per 5 kg of live weight of cattle and sheep shall not exceed 1 g.
By phosphorus content and availability, monocalcium phosphate meets the world market’s requirements both in terms of satisfaction of the physiological need of poultry for phosphorus and in terms of environmental protection.
- Ensures uniform digestion. This leads to better intake and greater daily gain of broilers and piglets.
- Acts as a mould inhibitor and can be considered as a ready-mixed feed conserving agenImproves the nutritional value of meat, milk.
- Reduces the number of bacterial and fungal organisms and prevents their generation.
- Has a light non-aggressive effect. The minimum pH of its 1% solution is 3.5. It does not destroy proteins and vitamins.