Syenite alkali aluminium concentrate is required for the production of building materials, and also in the glass industry and ceramics production.
Syenite alkali aluminium concentrate
Titanomagnetite concentrate is used in the production of vanadium pig iron and titanium slag, abrasives and refractory products and pigments.
Nepheline concentrate is a raw material for producers of alumina and cement, soda ash, potash, in further processes in the chemical industry, the production of ceramic products, welding electrodes, water-dispersion paints and the chemicals required to clean natural and waste water.
Aegirine concentrate consumers are the producers of refractory products and protective-lubricating coatings, mineral wool and fibreglass. This is a promising raw material for the manufacture of weather-resistant mineral pigment fillers.
Oleum is applied in the production of sulphuric acid, caprolactam and other substances, and also as a sulphonating, dehydrating or oxidising reagent.
Mark K sulphuric acid
Mark K sulphuric acid is used in the production of caprolactam.
Sulphuric acid from liquid acid
Sulphuric acid from liquid acid is applied:
- in the production of acids, sulphates, explosive substances, chemical fibres, spirits, ethers, colourants, mineral pigments, fertilisers;
- for the refining of petroleum products;
- in the production of molasses and glucose;
- to obtain aluminium, magnesium, copper, mercury, cobalt, nickel;
- in the pickling of metals;
- in the dyeing of fabric and yarn, bleaching of fabric, leather tanning.
Sodiumsilicofluoride is intended for the building materials industry, light industry, the performance of assembly and specialised work, for water fluoridation and other purposes.
Aluminium fluoride is applied in the production of aluminium by electrolysis, in organic synthesis processes and also in other production sectors.
Nitric acid is used to obtain ammonia nitrate, complex fertilisers, oxidising processes for the pickling of metals in electrical engineering, in radio engineering and the printing industry.
Mark B Ammonia Solution
Mark B Ammonia Solution is used in the production of colourants (pigments) and in the production of metals and alloys by electrolysis.
Mark A Ammonia Solution
Mark A Ammonia Solution is applied as nitrogen fertiliser in agriculture for the ammonification of feed in livestock farming. This is a liquid fertiliser that is easy to digest.
Ammonia is used:
- in the production of nitric acid;
- in the production of fertilisers (ammonia nitrate, urea, MAP and many others);
- in organic synthesis;
- in the production of water solutions applied in medicine and the chemicals industry;
- for liquid fertilisers;
- as solvent for a significant class of agents containing nitrogen.