Moscow – PhosAgro ("the Company") (Moscow Exchange, LSE: PHOR), one of the world’s leading vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producers, announces that it will hold a capital markets day in Moscow on 24 November 2014 and in London on 25 November 2014.
At the capital markets day events, members of PhosAgro’s Board of Directors and executive management team will present the strategy to 2020. In addition to discussing industry fundamentals, this year’s key focuses will also include sustainable growth and development, environmental and social responsibility.
The presenting team currently includes:
- Sven Ombudstvedt, Independent Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Marcus Rhodes, Independent Director and Chairman of Audit Committee,
- James B. Rogers, Independent Director and Chairman of the Remuneration and Human Resources Committee
- Andrey Guryev, Chief Executive Officer
- Sergey Sereda, Deputy CEO for Sales and Logistics
- Alexander Sharabaiko, Chief Financial Officer
- Mikhail Rybnikov, Chief Operating Officer
- Siroj Loikov, Human Resources Director
- Irina Evstigneeva, Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations.
Further details regarding venue and times will be provided in due course. A live audio webcast of the Moscow event and a live video webcast of the London event will be provided.