Moscow – PhosAgro ("PhosAgro" or "the Company") (MICEX-RTS, LSE: PHOR), a leading global vertically integrated phosphate-based fertiliser producer, announces that today it held its AGM at which shareholders elected the Board of Directors and approved all items on the agenda, including a final 2011 dividend payment of RUB 32.5 per share (RUB 10.83 per GDR).
PhosAgro`s total 2011 post-IPO dividend payout will now amount to RUB 7,157,432,100, which represents 49% percent of the company`s net profit for the last nine months of 2011 (based on management accounts).
Shareholders also elected the following members to the Board of Directors at today`s AGM:
1. Igor Antoshin, general director of PhosAgro Engineering Centre
2. Maxim Volkov, CEO of PhosAgro
3. Vladimir Litvinenko, rector of the Plekhanov St. Petersburg Mining Institute
4. Vasiliy Loginov, deputy CEO of PhosAgro
5. Sven Ombudstvedt, independent director, CEO of Norske Skog
6. Roman Osipov, deputy CEO for business development of PhosAgro AG
7. Ivan Rodionov, independent director
8. Marcus Rhodes, independent director
In addition, shareholders voted to appoint the Company`s RAS auditor, approved PhosAgro`s annual report and financial accounts, the total sum and principles for the remuneration of the Board of Directors, and several related-party transactions.