Moscow – PhosAgro
(Moscow Exchange, LSE: PHOR), a leading global vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producer, announces that its Board of Directors set 10 June 2013 as the date of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM). The shareholder register cut-off date for the AGM is 22 April 2013.
The AGM agenda includes:
- Approval of the Company’s financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2012;
- Distribution of profit, including payment of dividends;
- Election of the members of the Board of Directors;
- Election of the members of the Review Committee;
- Approval of the Company’s auditor;
In addition to the interim dividends that PhosAgro paid for the first six months and the first nine months of 2012, the Board of Directors has recommended that the AGM approves distribution RUB 2,477,093,892 of PhosAgro’s profits in the form of dividends, which equals RUB 19.90 per share with a nominal value of RUB 2.50 (RUB 6.63 per GDR). Pending AGM approval of the recommended 2012 dividend, PhosAgro’s total dividend payments since its IPO in July 2011 will amount to nearly RUB 17.5 billion, or RUB 140.4 per share (RUB 46.8 per GDR).
The Board has recommended that the AGM approves «Tax Planning Center “Korpus Prava”» as PhosAgro’s Russian statutory auditor.