Moscow – PhosAgro ("PhosAgro" or "the Company") (Moscow Exchange, LSE: PHOR), a leading global vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producer, announces that its CEO Maxim Volkov was elected as the Chairman of the Apatit Board of Directors.
Mr. Volkov was elected at the Apatit Board of Directors meeting held today, 7 November 2012. Mikhail Rybnikov, CEO of the management company PhosAgro AG, was elected as Deputy Chairman of Apatit`s Board of Directors.
The Apatit Board of Directors also decided to convene an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders (EGM) on 12 February 2013. The EGM agenda will include the following items:
1) Early termination of the Board of Directors` duties
2) Election of members of the Board of Directors
3) Early termination of the Audit Commission`s duties
4) Election of members of the Audit Commission
5) Approval of a new version of the company`s charter
6) Approval of a new version of the company`s regulations on the Board of Directors
7) Approval of a new version of the company`s regulations on the Audit Commission
8) Remuneration and compensation for the members of the Board of Directors elected by the shareholders` meeting.
The cut-off date for the list of shareholders having the right to participate in the EGM is 19 November 2012.