Moscow – PhosAgro (MOEX/LSE ticker: PHOR), one of the world’s leading vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producers, announces the opening of registration for the Company's Capital Markets Day, which will be held in London on 25 September 2019.
At the event, the Company's Board of Directors and executive management team will present the Company’s new strategy to 2025, its key focus areas and long-term goals, and the new dividend policy.
PhosAgro’s Board of Directors and Management will be represented at Capital Markets Day by the following speakers:
- Xavier Rolet, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Independent Director
- Andrey Guryev, CEO, Chairman of the Management Board and member of the Board of Directors
- Irina Bokova, Independent Director, Chairman of the Sustainable Development Committee
- Sven Ombudstvedt, Independent Director, Chairman of the Strategy Committee, Chairman of the Risk Management Committee
- Mikhail Rybnikov, First Deputy CEO, Member of the Management Board, Member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Environment, Health and Safety Committee
- Sergey Pronin, Deputy CEO for Sales and Marketing and Deputy CEO for Sales and Logistics at Apatit
- Alexander Sharabaiko, Member of the Management Board, CFO of PhosAgro and Advisor to CEO of Apatit
- Siroj Loikov, Member of the Management Board and Deputy CEO of PhosAgro
The event will take place at the Langham Hotel in London. The Langham Hotel can be found at 1C Portland Place, Marylebone, London, W1B 1JA, UK. The event is scheduled to start at 12:00 London time (14:00 Moscow time; 07:00 New York time).
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone +7 495 231 3115.